Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hate myself..

Time goes by...
Now im 24 going on 25..
At dis moment,
i can't stop hating myself..
for not being the best..

I know im not perfect..
i did so many wrongs..
to people around me
and to my own self..
i wish i could do better..
but im only human..
im so sorry...

please...
please forgive me..
people could hate me..
as i hate myself too..
but dun let the love to me
fly away...
coz i need it.. want it..
to continue the journey...
journey towards..
becoming a better person..

2 comments:

renyok said...

we can't control everything...so just let it be, there always be a reason behind it. Wish you well in life....

FaizahJamaludddin said...

apesal jiwang la plak..huhuh..
anyway..good poem i guess..
makan dalam tu maksudnya..huhuh

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...